Lead Generation Specialist
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software that matters. Netcetera strongly believes in and supports continuous professional development. We care about our well-being. At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us. Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use the latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
The Lead Generation Specialist position is a role defined within the Sales Organization and belongs to the Sales Operations team. If you are passionate about being a part of an international team, a highly motivated communicator that can work well both on your initiative and as part of a larger team, enthusiastic about running our leads generation strategy and campaigns and contributing to the growth of our sales pipeline- we want to hear from you! Apply now and become part of a client-oriented culture and a fast-growing community!
- Generate, prospect and pre-qualify new sales leads to support the Regional Sales Managers
- Responsible for the CRM database management of new leads and prospective clients
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports
- Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound and outbound sales and marketing campaigns, events, prospect leads, web researches, referrals etc.
- Work closely together with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop successful lead generation campaigns
- Help to drive leads and online traffic with efficient web-based activities and good lead generation content
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and participate in relevant events
- Create and maintain a professional handover process to the regional sales team
- Experience in similar positions either in Inside Sales or Direct Sales positions, with a focus on prospecting and lead generation
- Deep expertise in CRM software and sales automation (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English are a must
- Industry-specific knowledge and background would be an advantage but are not mandatory
- The right person has a dynamic, self-motivated and convincing personality, with a demonstrated ability to work independently in driving projects to completion, often in a complex environment
- BA/BS degree with a strong sales and business background centred preferably in software technologies
- Knowledge of German language would be an advantage
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com