Data Scientist Spring Internship
Spring Internship Program is now open! For this round you can sign up and
build your skills online with the support of our experts, while being safe at
home. You will have the opportunity to work on a real client’ projects and use
latest technology and tools, guided by our team of dedicated experts.
Our “virtual onboarding” will provide all the information to get you started. You will be supported with all the necessary equipment, have various engaging and fun activities, online learning and remote training. Take the initiative and bring your knowledge and skills to the next level.
We invite you to experience our culture, which fosters innovation, personal development, recreation, and respect for individuality.
Learn all about a selected specialization:
- Build, implement, evaluate and optimize data science models (Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Predictive Analysis, Natural Language Processing) involving various machine-learning approaches
- Do a detailed research in an area of interest, keep up to date on trends, tools and research
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Get familiar with the assigned project eco-system and mission
- Participate in the team coordination meetings and events
You are a student in computer science, like to work in a team, have good communication skills and are familiar or interested in some of the following areas:
- Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing
- Probability and statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Python and statistical packages (Scikit-Learn, SciPy, Pandas) and NumPy
- General Computer Science and software development skills are considered a plus.
This internship round will last for 3 months (combination of half and full time based on your obligations)
Expected start: beginning of May
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact our team at email@example.com
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com