Customer Support Engineer (Java)
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Engineer with software and system engineering skills. Would you agree that technology offers smoother payment experiences, but it also takes online payment security to a whole new level?
If yes, we have a spot for you! Apply and be a part of Netcetera, the market leader in 3DS in the DACH region, committed to enhancing security of online credit card payments and ensuring a reliable processing of payments for consumers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the reliability of our software products while working in a dynamic environment, driven by customers’ requirements. We are inviting fast learners with high flexibility.
Our teams work with SAFe development methodologies and use latest technology.
Join us and be part of a client-oriented culture and a fast-growing community with ambitious plans.
- Working with numerous customer specific Java applications running on many hosts on multiple environments
- Continuous Improvement of the deployment & monitoring process, while using tools like Rundeck, Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana, CheckMk, Kibana, etc.
- Building tools to simplify and automate deployments and improve reliability and speed while working with tools like Foremen, Puppet, Rundeck and Jenkins
- Operating large and crucial high available environments for security of online payments
- Providing knowledge transfer to the 1st level support team for operational topics
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or software engineering or relevant field
- 4-5 years of experience in development and deployment of applications (Java would be preference)
- System engineering skills (Linux, networking, storage) and experience with relational databases and SQL
- Know-how in Monitoring service tools like Prometheus ,Grafana, CheckMk, Kibana
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com