Android Lead Developer - Digital Enterprise
Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society.
We build and operate Forward Publishing, a platform for the digital newsroom that publishers and readers across Europe rely on. To further scale we need to strengthen and expand our Android capabilities.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology.
Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and be part of a client-oriented culture.
- Create new and sustainable software designs and implement mobile solutions in the area of product- & project-development
- Be responsible to the full life-cycle of software, including maintaining existing (and newly built) features
- Execute code reviews, track quality software metrics and value clean code
- Be a role model for less experienced developers and coach them to reach the next level of professional mobile software development
- Be open to discuss options and learn as well from other experienced engineers and tech-gurus at Netcetera
- Actively monitor the Android eco-system and tooling landscape to support us not losing track on latest developments
- Setup CI/CD pipeline for project testing and delivery
- Be part of an agile development team that works on complex products with modern architectures
- More than 3 years of professional software development experience on Android native development using Java and/or Kotlin and Android SDK
- Up to date with software design and architecture patterns
- Familiar with publishing apps on Google Play using CI / CD pipelines
- Familiar with testing Android apps
- PWA (progessive web app) or hybrid-stack know-how is a plus
- Experience in working with distributed development teams is a plus
- Able to work as member of an agile team with a can-do attitude spreading positive karma
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- At least Bachelor's degree in a software engineering related field (or equivalent experience)
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com