Application Support Specialist
We are looking for a highly responsible Application Support Specialist for our office in Skopje. High level of service quality is of utmost importance to us, so this position offers a chance for you to excel in meeting our customers’ requirements and offer flawless service. As part of the team, you will provide technical support for our customers’ applications.
Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and be part of a customer-oriented culture.
- Monitoring of the services we provide to our customers
- Incident management and documentation
- Troubleshooting, documenting, reproducing and following up on issues or requests reported by the customers
- Communication with the customers to understand the problem and internal communication with the other team members to effectively solve it
- Proactively analyze application logs to detect the problem
- Maintain the support documentation (runbook) to keep it up-to-date
- Monthly pre-scheduled and ad hoc reporting
- 24/7 technical customer support and working in shifts
- Have know-how and experience with Windows and Linux environment
- Basic knowledge of network concepts and ability to follow and troubleshoot network problems
- Experience in monitoring of systems and services (Check_mk or Pingdom)
- Knowledge of SQL database querying, log analysis, simple code analysis
- Application and web server management experience (Tomcat, Apache HTTP) would be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in providing technical support would be considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills, excellent spoken and written English
- Up-to-date technical knowledge / IT background: formal or informal
- Team player with ability to learn fast and adapt to changes
- Attitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
- Knowledge of spoken and written German would be an advantage
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com