DevOps Engineer - Digital Enterprise
Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society.
We build and operate Forward Publishing, a platform for the digital newsroom that publishers and readers across Europe rely on. To further scale we need to strengthen and expand our DevOps capabilities.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and be part of a customer and value oriented culture.
- Strengthen and extend our DevOps practices in close collaboration with our DevOps lead and the development team
- Take care of automation throughout the development & deployment process
- Support the dev team with Continuous Integration and Delivery for our cloud-based products
- Work with the latest and best technologies and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, DockerHub, Rancher or OpenShift, CircleCI, Terraform)
- Developing hybrid, fault tolerant cloud environments
- Help the team establish application performance management using OpenTelemetry based tooling
- Constantly evolve and improve our infrastructure by keeping an eye on new technologies and tools. Seek opportunities for automation
- Be part of an agile development team that works on complex products with modern architectures
- Deep knowledge of Linux based systems and system administration
- Professional experience with at least one scripting language
- Interest in automating everything in the process of building complex systems
- Experience with at least one Cloud environment (AWS, DigitalOcean, GCP, Azure)
- Ability to design, communicate effectively and visualize software architecture from DevOps perspective
- Experience in setting up and running delivery pipelines is a plus
- Experience in working with distributed development teams is a plus
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code concepts (e.g. Terraform) is a plus
- Experience in managing Kubernetes clusters is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- At least Bachelor's degree in a software engineering related field (or equivalent experience)
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com