We are looking for an experienced System Engineer with considerable know-how of Microsoft 365 services for our workplace engineering team.
As a part of a distributed team, you will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our internal collaboration services.
Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. Our specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and be part of a client-oriented culture.
- Ensuring a smooth operation of all cloud support infrastructure: Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint and Azure AD
- Keeping track of changes and new features, as well as evaluation and implementation
- Assisting with the migration of the current on premise infrastructure to Microsoft 365 solutions
- Maintaining the documentation and close interaction with the service desk for troubleshooting problems and improvement of the setup in general
- Acting as a second level support in troubleshooting issues
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience and interest in scripting and automation (Powershell knowledge is a must-have)
- Proficiency with Exchange Online & hybrid deployments with Exchange On-Premise, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business on-premise, Sharepoint, OneDrive and Azure AD
- Understanding of security and networking concepts
- Knowledge of enterprise management of Windows 10 and macOS would be considered a plus (Jamf Pro and SCCM/MECM)
- A degree in computer science or equivalent would be considered a plus
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com