Product Marketing Specialist
Is digital storytelling and creative copywriting your superpower? Are you able to distill product values into marketing messages tackling multiple business sectors?
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a talented Product Marketing Specialist who will work with our international team, alongside with Product Marketing Managers, and closely with the product owners and sales teams. As Product Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for preparing of marketing communication materials for our super cool products, ensuring that they are well positioned on the market. This means, producing marketing collaterals that will attract and persuade customers that our product is their business solution.
- Have at least 5 years proven experience in marketing communication, preferably in B2B product marketing. Experience in marketing in the finance and banking industry with focus in digital payments is a plus.
- Have significant knowledge in digital marketing and storytelling
- Are capable to discover product features, benefits and unique selling points
- Know how to translate the product features into an attractive marketing message through different channels and markets
- Have knowledge and previous experience in creating product related content in English (infographics, brochures, articles, commercial product descriptions, videos, etc.)
- Master creating pitch decks in Power point and guide leads to customers using e-mail marketing
- Are fluent in written and spoken English business language
- Like to be a part of an international team and work in a dynamic and creative environment
- Are tech savvy and love to work in dynamic IT markets
- Learn / understand the products, key features and their unique selling points
- Propose the marketing communication plan per product or product portfolio
- Key benefits and unique selling points
- Types of collaterals for different communication channels
- Copywrite in English (produce the collaterals’ content) and oversee the development of the collaterals (regarding proofreading, design and quality)
- Life-cycle management of the collaterals: continuous revision and improvement of the existing collaterals
- Work on developing content for webinars and presentations (together with the speakers)
- Help Product Marketing Managers with other tasks upon request (e.g. up-sell/cross-sell strategies, marketing planning, competitors’ watch, ad-hock analyses)
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.