Mutual respect, reliability, personal commitment and a high degree of professionalism define our Netcetera community. With passion, we develop individual solutions in international teams for the future challenges.
As a Project Manager at Netcetera, you are one of the best. And as such, you will be encouraged and challenged.
- Plan projects together with our customers and implement them in internationally distributed agile teams
- Responsible for the success of the project through planning, organization, management, controlling and reporting
- Support the sales and presales teams
- Provide consulting services to the clients for the creation of concepts and specifications in the context of IT projects
- At least 3 years of experience working as an IT project manager
- Experience in managing and leading project teams and software development projects
- Familiar with contract models and negotiations
- Experience in independent work with customers and all stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.