IT Infrastructure Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with proven track record in leading projects in challenging environments. The ideal candidate is an organized and motivated manager with an agile mindset and a good understanding of Service Management.
Experience in leading IT infrastructure projects will be considered a plus.
- Translate technology infrastructure requirements (high-level and functional)
- Create/maintain a detailed project plan (work breakdown structure)
- Assign and coordinate project resources
- Establish and maintain proactive communication with stakeholders and team members
- Proactively manage the project scope, deliverables, risks, budget and timeline
- Ensure successful completion of projects
- Perform regular status reporting to the Management and steering bodies and the IT Project Management Office
- Support the IT Project Management Office in optimizing the project portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Broad knowledge and experience in ICT
- Knowledge of network and infrastructure
- Understanding of IT Service Management
- ITIL Foundation certification level at minimum
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to lead and manage heterogeneous teams
- PMP® or ScrumMaster certification
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.