Augmented Reality Software Engineer
Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
We believe we create real benefits with Augmented Reality and enjoy while doing it. The team develops interactive and immersive solutions.
Join the enthusiastic team of experienced professionals.
- Develop Augmented Reality solutions for cutting edge devices: HoloLens, MagicLeap, RealWear, Android, iOS, etc.
- Work with Unity or with native platform SDKs
- Follow the highest standards in software quality, testing and security
- Create software and technical solutions for different clients in various industries
- Learn and apply agile software development practices and use the best tools in the industry
- Practice peer programming and code reviews
- Enjoy working in highly efficient teams with experienced mentors
- Theoretical knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles (object-oriented programming, algorithms, data structures etc.)
- Good knowledge of C#. Familiarity with other programming languages is a plus
- Familiar with Unity as a game engine
- Experience with Augmented Reality SDKs is a plus (AR Foundation, ARKit, ARCore, Mixed Reality Toolkit, etc.)
- Theoretical or practical knowledge of software testing (unit testing, test-driven development etc.)
- Ready to constantly learn new technologies and new platforms
- Inspired by technology and poses excellent general computer literacy
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering is a plus
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.