You will support the entire leadership team of division Financial Technology. In close collaboration with technical coordinators, project managers, account managers and division management team you will be involved in a broad variety of tasks. Your contribution will help us to manage our projects in the fast pacing world of financial services.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents
- Handling basic bookkeeping and people planning tasks
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation
- Helping prepare for meetings, both the dailies of our teams and up to C-Level meetings
- Accurately preparing and recording minutes from meetings
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Supporting the line management with annual MBO process
- Supporting the onboarding process for new employees
- Making travel arrangements
- Provide general administrative support
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- High professional level verbal and written English communications skills (German is a plus)
- Very familiar with Microsoft Office Tools, in particular with Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Familiar with state-of-the-art collaboration tools like Skype for Business, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Confluence, Jira
- Has an affinity to IT or software engineering
- The ideal candidate already had a similar role in an international mid-size or large-scale IT consulting company
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.