Tech Lead - Financial Technology (Skopje, Bitola)
Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society. Our Financial Technology division provides financial services and calculators for Swiss banks and insurance companies.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and be part of a client-oriented culture.
- Perform code and technical reviews
- Share frontend expertise across multiple teams
- Setup new projects and mentor young software engineers
- Lead a small to mid-sized team
- Estimate work packages
- Directly contact business analysts for clarifying user requirements
- Support for setting up build and deploy pipelines regarding frontend build systems (webpack, npm/yarn)
- Highly impact and contribute the evolution of our technical capabilities and innovation efforts
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles and design patterns
- Experience and efficiency in internationally distributed teams on complex software systems
- Follow recent development in frontend technologies and enthusiast for new technologies
- Development experience in frontend framework (React/Angular/Vue) - minimum 3 years
- Knowledge of REST services architecture
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- Experience in building responsive UIs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.