UX Engineer - Digital Enterprise
Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society.
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, digitalization of Health Care and product development for the Publishing Media Industry.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Find more info about our UX practices here.
Apply and be part of a client-oriented culture.
- Design and code out reusable UI components and responsive layouts (Angular, ReactJS etc.)
- Create or work with existing Design Systems and Pattern Libraries (Material, Bootstrap etc.)
- Create prototypes of different quality and precision for both web and mobile applications (ex. wireframes, clickable prototypes using Figma, Adobe XD etc.)
- Perform design tasks (colors, typography and any other artwork deliverables like icons and logos)
- Take care of cross-browser compatibility
- Take part in the whole User Experience process
- Writing clean, standard-compliant and accessible front-end code
- In-depth knowledge of CSS (mostly SCSS) and HTML
- Creativity and strong sense of visual design
- Interest in User Experience and understanding of the importance of web and mobile apps usability
- Both web and mobile design experience is a plus
- Skills in the area of interaction design, barrier-free code development and standards, automated UI testing are a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- Bachelor's (or master's) degree in computer science or software engineering is a plus
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.