Human Capital Manager
Are you result-oriented, resourceful and intrinsically motivated to provide outstanding people care? We are looking for an experienced, energetic and passionate professional to join our Human Capital team. Mutual respect, reliability, personal commitment and a high degree of professionalism characterize our Netcetera community.
- Perform a variety of HR and administrative functions necessary to support our local offices
- In your day-to-day activities you perform duties of a routine, complex and confidential nature and together with the team you are responsible for the entire personnel administration
- To support, to advise and to take care of our employees in Skopje, Bitola, and Ohrid
- Assist, coach and answer general questions regarding HR procedures and policies
- Support the recruitment process and appreciate the proactive work on projects with our HR colleagues
- You have at least 3 years of HR experience in an international company (preferably IT industry)
- You have a relevant graduate degree, and you have good knowledge of Macedonian Labor Law
- You are an organizational talent that is real support for the team through its independent, reliable and timely work
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels within a multicultural environment
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
The Netcetera community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More Info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.