Service Desk Engineer
For our branch in Skopje we are looking for a friendly, initiative, service and customer-oriented personality who supports operating and maintaining our IT infrastructure.
As First Level Supporter you serve primarily the Netcetera employees and help with the smooth and professional delivery of services.
- Handling requests sent to ServiceDesk via ticketing system, phone or direct approach from other employees
- Constantly updating Service Desk documentation and proposing improvements and optimizations
- Basic system administration tasks, e.g. client OS setup, manage users and groups, resolve network and workplace issues
- Managing hardware inventory (receive, document and distribute the hardware)
- Supporting company events.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with infrastructure based on Windows 10, Microsoft Office and other workplace applications
- Basic knowledge from MacOS and Linux System Administration
- Software Deployment and Patch Management with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager would be a plus
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.