Senior Software Engineer (Ohrid)
Mutual respect, reliability, personal commitment and a high degree of professionalism define our Netcetera community. Our software engineering experts provide services that drive the evolution of digital and mobile payment, plan the scheduling for the entire Swiss rail and digitize the health care system, including the use of augmented reality in medicine. Our software development teams work with agile methodologies and use the latest technologies.
- Create software and technical solutions for different clients in various industries
- Engage with stakeholders and bring business value to our clients
- Establish and apply the best software development practices by using the best tools in the industry
- Have high impact and contribution to the evolution of our technical capabilities and innovation efforts
- Perform code and technical reviews
- Contribute to architectural decisions and solutions
- Mentor junior software engineers and take care of their education and career development
- Deep knowledge of one or more programming languages and related technology stacks
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles and design patterns
- Experience in working efficiently in large and distributed teams on complex software systems
- Excellent knowledge of software testing (unit testing, test-driven development etc.)
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- Bachelor's (or master's) degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience with technical reviews, code metrics and performance testing tools
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.