Android Engineer (Ohrid)
Mutual respect, reliability, personal commitment and a high degree of professionalism define our Netcetera community. Our software engineering experts provide services that drive the evolution of digital and mobile payment, plan the scheduling for the entire Swiss rail and digitize the health care system, including the use of augmented reality in medicine. Our software development teams work with agile methodologies and use the latest technologies.
- Apply latest trends in designing and developing complex android applications
- Integrate our apps as part of multi-layered composite systems including integration with various backends
- Follow the highest standards in software quality, testing and security
- Create software and technical solutions for different clients in various industries
- Learn and apply agile software development practices and use the best tools in the industry
- Practice peer programming and code reviews
- Enjoy working in highly efficient teams with experienced mentors
- Know Java and/or Kotlin
- Have theoretical knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles (object-oriented programming, algorithms, data structures etc.)
- Own theoretical or practical knowledge of software testing (unit testing, test-driven development etc.)
- Are inspired by technology and poses excellent general computer literacy
- Are fluid in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering is a plus
- Experience in design and implementation of Android applications using Java/Kotlin and Android SDK is a plus
- Experience with Android architecture components is a plus
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.