This job is the next big step up in your professional career. That is because as an employer we care not only about operational success, but also about your technical and personal development.
As an experienced Network Engineer you support the team with your helpfulness, flexibility and analytical thinking. You will understand the needs and expectations of the company and the network users and use them to develop proposals for solutions and decisions.
- Implementation of network architectures and concepts
- Active involvement in the evaluation and installation of the network equipment
- Implement the defined requirement specifications and requirement catalogs
- Create the network documentation (topology, access rights, firewall rules, etc.) and network test concepts
- Act as 2nd and 3rd level support (primarily in the area of incident management and request fulfillment) and participate accordingly in the operations team
- Support lifecycle management and planning
- Assess security threats and the effectiveness of the security precautions taken
- Already worked successfully as a Network Engineer for several years and have experience in project work in this area
- In-depth and proven knowledge in routing, OSPF and BGP and security (WAF, firewall, cryptography, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix system administration and shell scripting (CentOS and/or OpenBSD)
- Knowledge of the OpenBSD network stack is an advantage
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.