Senior Software Engineer - Digital Publishing
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Java Senior Engineer who is going to bring the customers IT-cluster “e-commerce in digital publishing” to the next level.
- Lead the development team in Skopje and take architectural decisions
- Work with state of the art e-commerce platform SAP Hybris
- Work closely with the customers Product Owner to ensure that work is carried out to a high quality standard
- Engage with stakeholders and bring business value to our client
- Perform code and technical reviews
- Mentor junior software engineers and take care of their education and career development
- Deep understanding and experience of Java Technologies and Spring frameworks
- Nice to have knowledge in digital publishing business domain
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles and design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of software testing (unit testing, test-driven development)
- Excellent knowledge in English language
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience with technical reviews, code metrics and performance testing tools
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.