Our internship program gives you a chance to develop and improve your skills. As an intern, you will have the chance to experience exciting real client’ projects, feel important by working on our innovation projects and participate in improving our internal systems. You will have the opportunity to use latest technology and tools. Our dedicated experts will encourage you to take the initiative and will help you bring your knowledge and skills to the next level.
We invite you to experience our culture, which fosters innovation, personal development, recreation, and respect for individuality.
Apply and experience Netcetera!
Learn all about one target development technology based on your preference:
- web development with Java & SpringBoot
- frontend development with React or Angular
- mobile development for iOS with Swift
- mobile development for Android with Kotlin or Java
- Get familiar with the assigned project eco-system and mission
- Work on regular development stories coordinated by a dedicated mentor
- Use the provided tools and established development processes
- Participate in the team coordination meetings and events
- Take part of some company sport, fun or organizational activities
You are a student in computer science, like to work in a team, have good communication skills and are familiar or interested in some of:
- design and implementation of Android or iOS mobile applications
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.
The internship at Netcetera will last for 4 months (50% rate)
Expected start: end of March.