Autumn/Winter Data Scientist Internship
Our internship program gives you a chance to develop and improve your skills. As an intern, you will have the chance to experience exciting real client’ projects, feel important by working on our innovation projects and participate in improving our internal systems. You will have the opportunity to use latest technology and tools. Our dedicated experts will encourage you to take the initiative and will help you bring your knowledge and skills to the next level.
We invite you to experience our culture, which fosters innovation, personal development, recreation, and respect for individuality.
Apply and experience Netcetera!
Learn all about a selected specialization:
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement learning
- Predictive analysis
- Build, implement, evaluate and optimize data science models involving various machine learning approaches
- Do a detailed research in an area of interest, keep up to date on trends, tools and research
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Get familiar with the assigned project eco-system and mission
- Participate in the team coordination meetings and events
- Take part of some company sport, fun or organizational activities
You are a student in computer science, like to work in a team, have good communication skills and are familiar or interested in some of the following areas:
- Machine learning, reinforcement learning, computer vision, deep learning, natural language processing
- Probability and statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Python and statistical packages (Scikit-Learn, SciPy, Pandas) and NumPy
- General Computer Science and software development skills are considered a plus.
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.
The internship at Netcetera will last for 4 months (50% rate)
Expected start: end of March.