Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Product Marketing Manager to work in an international team. The focus of the team is promoting our software products and services on the global market. You will work closely with the sales team in ensuring that our company targets are met and that our products are well positioned on the market.
- Have at least 5 years proven experience in marketing or business managment
- Like to be a part of an international team and work in a dynamic and creative environment
- Have an ability to plan and conduct marketing activities
- Have knowledge and previous experience in writing texts and content management for websites, print and intranet
- Are able to maintain social media channels and media monitoring
- Are familiar with IT topics and trends in technology
- Are fluent in written and spoken English business language
Nice to have…
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German would be an advantage
- Partner with product teams, content managers, and external agencies to drive the development of product marketing assets on a multi-channel and multi-market scale
- Study company products and translate technical details into benefits for the customers
- Design and develop marketing strategies that highlight relevant products for up-selling and cross-selling
- Analyze new and existing product marketing materials and plan their usage based on the main customer lifecycle stages
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure our market positioning and evaluate customers’ opinion and attitude toward our products
- Oversee the production of all sales collaterals including presentations, advertisements, videos, and social media posts to ensure that products are accurately presented to customers
- Write detailed plans for new product launches and manage implementation of marketing plans
- Map our company products against that of our competitors or vendors with the same target market
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity.
We offer you a life-work balance, private health insurance, organized sports activities, daily lunch in several prominent nearby restaurants and numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere.
In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.