UX designer / UX engineer
For our User Experience Office in Skopje (with possibility to work from our offices in Bitola or Ohrid), we are looking for a talented and initiative person who will work on design and front-end implementations.
Our distributed team is focused on developing user-oriented high-quality solutions for both mobile and web applications, independent of the development platform. We are working closely with the clients and the development teams in an agile environment.
What we do
UX Architects: Consulting and concepts with our customers through workshops, user research, UI solutions as iterative processes via wireframes and prototypes, usability evaluations and usability testing sessions with the actual users.
UX Designers: Visual design mock-ups and prototypes for web and platform-specific mobile design, colors, typography and any other artwork deliverables (like icons and logos) including the interaction behaviors.
We are looking for
Someone who will recognize themselves in the UX Engineer and UX Design role, but we'll definitely take a look at your portfolio if you check any of the following points:
- hand-coding front-end deliverables for responsive layouts and reusable code - HTML and CSS (SCSS)
- strong sense of visual design and developing visual deliverables (UI tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma...)
- writing clean, standard-compliant and accessible front-end code
- debugging cross-browser compatibility issues
- great written and spoken English
- excellent communication skills
- work as part of a team or independently, as required
- think creatively and contribute to discussions and brain-storming sessions
Nice to have
- interest in the whole User Experience process
- understanding of design patterns for mobile applications
- previous working experience in the area is an advantage
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity.
We offer you a life-work balance, private health insurance, organized sports activities, daily lunch in several prominent nearby restaurants and numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere.
In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.
Apply for this position using the application form on the right. You can also attach your portfolio to your profile later on.