Microsoft System Engineer
This job is the next big step up in your professional career. That is because as an employer we care not only about operational success, but also about your technical and personal development.
As an experienced and self-reliant System Engineer, you support the team with your initiative, your personal responsibility and quick comprehension.
- 2nd and 3rd level support IT infrastructures based on Microsoft server technologies.
- Assuring functional Skype for Business and Exchange services.
- Performing Windows Server installations and upgrades.
- Active contribution to process automation, efficiency and quality improvement.
- Development of new services in cooperation with IT architects and product management.
...have a computer science education and several years of proven expertise and practical knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server technologies. Additionally we expect:
- Several years of experience in planning, building and operating highly available IT infrastructures based on Microsoft server technologies.
- Experience in the area of Windows Server 2008 (R2), Windows Server 2012 (R2) and Windows Server 2016 and its services (Active Directory, Group Policy, CA, LDAP, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, IIS).
- Understanding of and experience with Skype for Business solutions (audio codes SBC, etc).
- Solid Microsoft Exchange experience.
- Experience in some virtualization technology will be considered as a plus.
- Strong social competence paired with entrepreneurial and networked action.
- Good written and spoken English, German will be a plus.
…are a committed international team of professionals. Through in-depth discussions, you will learn about different approaches and work cultures, and benefit from the expert knowledge of your colleagues. You can balance your working hours and your private life flexibly. Together we play football, climb mountain hills, run marathons and do any other sport you can think of. And in addition to our professionalism and respectability, we also like to meet up and celebrate at numerous internal events, such as our yearly seminar in spring or annual grill party in the autumn.
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.