We are looking for an IT professional who will contribute to the architecture, design and development of software. If you are eager to collaborate and learn with a team of software engineering experts, to solve problems and build technical solutions, look at these job requirements and explore the opportunities for joining our team.
- Know at least one programming language
- Have theoretical knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles
- Own theoretical or practical knowledge of software testing (unit testing, test-driven development etc.)
- Are inspired by technology and poses excellent general computer literacy
- Are fluid in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
Having a bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering is a plus.
- Create software and technical solutions for different clients in various industries
- Practice peer programming and code reviews
- Learn and apply the best software development practices
- Participate in the evolution of our technical capabilities
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity.
We offer you a life-work balance, private health insurance, organized sports activities, daily lunch in several prominent nearby restaurants and numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere.
In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.