Administrative and Logistics Assistant
For our branches in Ohrid and Bitola we are looking for a person who can execute administrative and logistic tasks, aiming to increase the company’s efficiency in the locations.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day various administrative and logistic tasks as well as providing support for the departments where appropriate and when agreed.
Netcetera's corporate culture puts people first and offers attractive employment opportunities beyond the traditional hierarchy. Working with Netcetera means an opportunity to challenges yourself, share knowledge and experience, support your teammates and grow together.
YouYou like to work in dynamic and creative environment and have the following characteristics:
- Able to perform the essential functions of this position with extraordinary flexibility
- Demonstrate an ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively
- Motivated, self-driven and a people-person.
- Act as point of contact for any relevant information
- Supply both offices with necessary materials/equipment
- Communicate with other departments from other branch locations
- Update/maintain records (ex. dates, invoices) and perform various related administrative tasks
- Contribute to the implementation and development of an overall process
- Prepare timely inputs to reports and maintains records
- Perform various routine administrative tasks such as maintaining files, organize meetings, handling mass mailing list etc.
*This job position does not have a fixed location. The person engaged will need to travel to both of the offices in Bitola and Ohrid, when necessary during the work days. City of Resen or other place in near surrounding is also an option for the residence of the candidate.
- Having own private vehicle is a must
- Ability to travel independently from/to both offices
- Work experience as Logistic and Administrative officer or similar role
- Proficiency in inventory software, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity.
We offer you a life-work balance, private health insurance, organized sports activities, daily lunch in a prominent nearby restaurant and numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere.
In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.