Data Scientist (Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence)
For our branch in Skopje we are looking for a talented and initiative personality.
The ideal candidate has a background in a quantitative or technical field, has experience with traditional predictive modelling and machine intelligence, and takes advantage of emerging technologies around Data Science and AI.
What you bring in
You have developed and applied methods to identify, collect, process, and analyze large volumes of data to build and enhance products, processes, and systems. You like to work in a team, you are confident and customer oriented, have good communication skills and you have experience with:
- Machine Learning and Computer Science and an understanding of applied statistics and math
- Implementing and deploying machine learning solutions, using various types of models such as classification, regression and clustering
- Quantitative analysis
- Understanding of probability and statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses with the team
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluency with Python’s statistical packages (Scikit-Learn, SciPy, Pandas) and NumPy
- Handling data and working with database tools e.g. SQL databases
What you can expect from us
Netcetera's corporate culture puts people first and offers attractive development opportunities beyond the traditional hierarchy and time models.
Working with Netcetera means...
- exciting assignments for demanding clients.
- to advance by inspiring and cooperative team work in a varied surrounding.
- using state-of-the-art technology for trendsetting projects.
- coming in contact with outstanding experts and an active knowledge exchange.
- appreciating significant personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning.