Augmented Reality Software Engineer
For our branch in Skopje we are looking for a talented and initiative personality.
Be part of our project teams in delivering cutting-edge solutions in the area of Augmented Reality targeting various platforms: HoloLens, iOS, Android and much more.
What you bring in
You have a degree in computer science, like to work in team, have good communication skills and you are familiar with some of:
- design and implementation of 3D applications like games, visualizations, etc. using low level APIs (OpenGl / DirectX) or game engines (like Unity with C# scripting)
- integration with back-end systems using REST, XML/JSON
- using Augmented Reality SDKs (ARKit, ARCore, Mixed Reality Toolkit, Vuforia) and 3D modelling software (Blender, 3D Studio Max, Maya, etc.) is a nice bonus
What you can expect from us
Netcetera's corporate culture puts people first and offers attractive development opportunities beyond the traditional hierarchy and time models.
Working with Netcetera means...
- exciting assignments for demanding clients.
- to advance by inspiring and cooperative team work in a varied surrounding.
- using state-of-the-art technology for trendsetting projects.
- coming in contact with outstanding experts and an active knowledge exchange.
- appreciating significant personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning.