Application Support Specialist
For our branch in Skopje we are looking for a talented and highly responsible Application Support Specialist.
As part of the team you provide support for our customers’ applications and help us maintain our high level service quality.
What you bring in
- Team player with ability to learn fast and adapt to changes
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative.
- Basic Windows, Linux and scripting languages know-how
- A strong knowledge of basic networking concepts and ability to troubleshoot and solve networking problems.
- Monitoring of systems and services (Nagios, Check_mk, Pingdom)
- Database administration basic skills, log analysis, simple code analysis.
- Application and web server management (Tomcat, Apache HTTP)
- Up-to-date technical knowledge / IT background: formal or informal
- Previous experience in providing technical support would be considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills, excellent spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German would be an advantage
You will be working directly with customers and employees to identify application issues and advise on the solution. Your responsibilities include testing, reproducing, troubleshooting, documenting and following up on customer issues or requests. Further you will analyze application logs to find underlying problems and maintain the support documentation to keep it up-to-date. As part of our application support team, you will be working in shifts.
What you can expect from us
Netcetera's corporate culture puts people first and offers attractive development opportunities beyond the traditional hierarchy and time models.
Working with Netcetera means...
- exciting assignments for demanding clients.
- to advance by inspiring and cooperative team work in a varied surrounding.
- using state-of-the-art technology for trendsetting projects.
- coming in contact with outstanding experts and an active knowledge exchange.
- appreciating significant personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning.